Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Antsy

A week from yesterday will bring a visit from this guy all the way from Ireland.

~Mark and Trevor circa 1992. Peace everybody.~

They haven't seen each other in 16 years. My hubby is pretty giddy. I wonder if I can get them to recreate the picture? Forget it. Where will I ever find acid washed pegged pants and a turquoise jacket?

A week from tomorrow I get to see these people.

~Dexy, Syd, Tyson, Wes, Kylie, Preston, Carson, and Brax in Santa Cruz 2007.~

I can't wait to introduce them to Will. I'm getting pretty giddy myself.

In other news, Will is feeling much better. Abby, however, spiked a fever 2 hours ago. Fantastic.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Dangit! Poor little Abby. Well...she has almost a week to get better. We CAN'T wait to see you all! Talk about giddy! There is gonna be some big fights brewing over baby Will snuggling time!

Liz said...

I have been stalking your sisters blog, the one with the son that has started Chemo. OH MAN, I have cried. He is so cute and it just breaks my heart what he has to go through. Tell your sister that I pray for him and her family. Your family is cute too!!

Suzanne said...

I haven't seen this picture before, thats funny. Mark has a permanent grin on his face when he talks about coming to see you guys. Hope Abby feels better soon.

Mark said...

We were standing on a frozen lake Winnipeg. That was in a harbour on the west side with boats frozen in place. It was cool, aside from the clothes. :-)

1 Week!!!!!

The Monson Crew said...

Well, like I said I am EATING my words!!! I will miss seeing your kids tonight! We will definitely have them another time. Hope Abby gets better soon. I'm sorry you can't go to the fair. On the other hand you have alot to look forward to this upcoming week =) Have a blast with your sisters!
P.S Love the P-day get-up Trev! Those pegged pants are so HOT!!!