Hillary (age 15...and a girl) recently did the same thing with the black on the rim of a glass candle. Wish I could attach a photo to this comment so you could really get the full effect...maybe she'll re-enact when you are here ;)
Oh no...... Kate did the same thing putting the marker places you don't want to know about!!! Good thing it's not tat permanent!!!! Give him a couple of weeks.... and he will be as good as new. Then watch out for Will. Carson might try using him for a canvas.
14 comments:
Oh how I love Carson! He is so dang cute...even with a beard!
Hillary (age 15...and a girl) recently did the same thing with the black on the rim of a glass candle. Wish I could attach a photo to this comment so you could really get the full effect...maybe she'll re-enact when you are here ;)
Kim
LOL!
THIS IS REALLY FUNNY!! AND I LOVE YOUR PICTURES.
Oh Carson, you are one of a kind, thats why we all love you so much. I have to smile everytime I see a picture of you, especially today!!
Ha! I love it. Can't you google to find some way, any way to get it off?
Oh no...... Kate did the same thing putting the marker places you don't want to know about!!! Good thing it's not tat permanent!!!! Give him a couple of weeks.... and he will be as good as new. Then watch out for Will. Carson might try using him for a canvas.
To prevent a recurrence, I suggest you purchase some of these:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31184810&ref=sr_list_4&&ga_search_query=vinyl+mustache&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
(sorry for the massive link) :)
Oh Carson, dear Carson. I laugh.
And I get the beard part, but what's with the "ring around the nosie"?
Hahahahaha!!! Only Carson!!!!
BTW- what did he get into?
I like it. Leave it.
LOVE IT! Love the pictures even more! xoxo
That is priceless! :) What a cutie!
I am soooo laughing right now!! Have had two of my kids do that and they are girls!!!
Post a Comment