
What is better than a girl's day? A girl's day at the theatre! What's better than just a regular ol' play at the theatre? Cinderella the musical at the theatre! What's better than going to the theatre alone? Going with ALL the Miles ladies! It was Abby's own personal paradise.
I was worried about how her behavior would hold during the show. Translation: I didn't know if Dr. Jekyll or Miss. Hyde would show her face. I worried for naught, however. She was awesome. Totally enamored and absorbed was my princess. She was a tad loud at times (most times) and wanted to know where all the characters went when they left the stage (Where's the rabbit? Where's the prince?), but she loved every minute of it. I will admit to my favorite part being Abby's enjoyment of it all. I love the theatre. I'm so excited that she does too. So between mani/pedi's, Disneyland, and musical theatre, I have found my girly companion for life.
~The little ladies after the show.~
~Gladys (the fairy godmother), Abby and Torri. This lady was amazing and shorter than me.~

~The hilarious evil step-sisters. I have a weakness for comic relief.~
~The hilarious evil step-sisters. I have a weakness for comic relief.~
~Abby being a bit timid.~
~Cinderella. Abby has a weakness for princesses.~
~Getting her program signed. It's Avery's turn to be timid.~
~I know this is a random shot but I love the look Abby and Torri are giving each other. I wish I would have seen it while I was taking the picture. Abby is soooo thrilled to have met Cinderella!~
~The Miles ladies: Me, Raegan, Chelsea, Reese, Janet, Abby, Ashley, Avery, Gina, and Torri. Love them all!~





5 comments:
Ohh, how fun!! Wish I could have been there- Tori is such a sweetheart to her much younger cousins! Love, love the pictures.
Looks like great fun was had by all and Abby seems so taken in by the whole experience. It's great to have those girly days out.
That looks soo fun! THIS is why it is so great to have daughters!
So Cute! I must say Abby is the cutest of them all :) I guess I'm a little biased!
I think you are wrong..but I guess I am a little biased too!
Post a Comment