Finally! Here it is! I've procrastinated long enough. In fact, I've procrastinated so long that I have two more posts dying to be published right now. But I couldn't continue until I had finished this one.
~The Boys ages 10, 8, 7, 6, and 5. They're...energetic.~
Monday morning (2 weeks ago) dawned bright and early. "Bright" is an exaggeration as it was raining, "early" was not since this happened to be the night that I saw William every hour of the morning (12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and we were up with him at 6am)! I didn't think I was going to make it a whole day without severely damaging my body or my mind. Fortunately, sanity is something I will gladly forfeit for a day at Disneyland. We dropped the two littles off with Auntie Chelsea (thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU) and headed out to meet my sister and her brood.
Monday morning (2 weeks ago) dawned bright and early. "Bright" is an exaggeration as it was raining, "early" was not since this happened to be the night that I saw William every hour of the morning (12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and we were up with him at 6am)! I didn't think I was going to make it a whole day without severely damaging my body or my mind. Fortunately, sanity is something I will gladly forfeit for a day at Disneyland. We dropped the two littles off with Auntie Chelsea (thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU) and headed out to meet my sister and her brood.
~Me and my older/little sister. I miss her.~
Can I just say that it is so awesome to take only half of my children to DLand at a time? We were able to go on just about everything and the boys loved spending the day with their boy cousins. It was so much better than going on all the baby rides, as Preston likes to say. Carson hung in there and braved everything except Splash Mountain. But by that time, it was late and getting cold so it didn't take much to convince his dad to stay behind. I have to admit that when I was freezing later that night, I was regretting voluntarily getting myself soaked. Oh, well, it's all about the experience, right?
Can I just say that it is so awesome to take only half of my children to DLand at a time? We were able to go on just about everything and the boys loved spending the day with their boy cousins. It was so much better than going on all the baby rides, as Preston likes to say. Carson hung in there and braved everything except Splash Mountain. But by that time, it was late and getting cold so it didn't take much to convince his dad to stay behind. I have to admit that when I was freezing later that night, I was regretting voluntarily getting myself soaked. Oh, well, it's all about the experience, right?
~Carson on a ride he never whines about...Toy Story.~
The adrenaline of the "Happiest Place On Earth" kicked in and I didn't feel the effects of sleep deprivation until Tuesday (and it carried over to the next week or so).
~In line for Toy Story.~
I so enjoyed experiencing DLand with them. I've been there fairly recently with everyone but their family and Mom and Dad (hint, hint). We had the greatest time and are so ready to host them, or anyone else, again soon!
I so enjoyed experiencing DLand with them. I've been there fairly recently with everyone but their family and Mom and Dad (hint, hint). We had the greatest time and are so ready to host them, or anyone else, again soon!

4 comments:
Soo glad the rain quit and you guys had a great time! I am hoping we can get the time off to come and go with you this summer! You guys are fablous hosts!
Thanks again for such a fun, fun trip. We can't wait to come crash your place again!
We may be coming in August, maybe we can meet up with you when we're there for a bit?? :)
I'm ready for Disneyland! Hopefully this summer. Love the pictures, the boys faces say it all!
Post a Comment