Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby D



So, there is nothing in the world that I hate more than babies. Especially newborns. They smell so rotten and don't do anything but snuggle up to you and sleep in your arms all the day long. I hate looking at their little ears and toes. And I loathe nothing more than when they put their little fists around my finger. Disgusting. But what is even worse, I have to take pictures of them occasionally. Talk about the longest hour of my life! They just lay there whilst I snap away discontentedly. So, you can all imagine how irritated I was when Trevor's sister, Ashley, asked me to take pictures of her new little man. I tried my hardest to get out of it, but to no avail. So, these are what we ended up with. I don't even know why I'm posting them. I'm so sick of looking at his little mug. By the way, Preston has informed me that today is opposite day.

~Proud mama and daddy.~

I can't keep the "opposite day" facade up any longer. I could eat this baby for brunch, he's so delicious! Don't tell, but I had multiple kidnapping scenerios playing in my head the whole time we were taking pictures. He's just that tempting.





6 comments:

Holly said...

There you go again with your mad photography skills! You rock sister! The baby is absolutely adorable! ALMOST makes me baby hungry. Well...at least hungry to snuggle one for a few hours! Miss you!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful pictures as always. But you did have an adorable subject too.

CaraDee said...

Oooooo, I want to kidnap that baby too. He's precious.

Unknown said...

Love these. You are so talented Brenda. :)

Louise said...

Yeah, I can totally see why this was such a difficult thing for you to do considering how you hate babies and all.

P.S. They're adorable pictures tho!!

Becky Noftle said...

Makes me want----you and Courtney to have more!