And they remembered. Another perfect Mother's Day, in bed, with nothing to do but listen to my book, nap, and be waited on.

~Stuffed french toast with cream cheese and strawberries, the recipe even called for 2 oz of freshly squeezed orange juice...which he did!~
I did have to do five dishes. They are required to be washed by hand and my one-armed man apologetically had to ask for my assistance.

~Sadly, the doctor only had blue, pink and white to choose from, no red. I say it's Mariner blue. He dessents.~
It was a great day. I love these five people so much it hurts.
~Stuffed french toast with cream cheese and strawberries, the recipe even called for 2 oz of freshly squeezed orange juice...which he did!~
I did have to do five dishes. They are required to be washed by hand and my one-armed man apologetically had to ask for my assistance.
~Sadly, the doctor only had blue, pink and white to choose from, no red. I say it's Mariner blue. He dessents.~
It was a great day. I love these five people so much it hurts.
4 comments:
YUMMY breakfast! I am impressed! Soo glad they spoiled you...you deserve it! Cute cute photos! Love you guys!
You ARE lucky, so glad you got spoiled on your day- thats how it should be.
Whoa, that breakfast looks yummy! Glad you had a good day! Even with the 5 dishes. :)
You have such a sweet family. Glad you had such a nice Mother's Day. xxx
Post a Comment