My kids are cuter than yours. Don't feel bad. I have to say that because I live with them and they share my gene pool. I took these pics because William needed his 9 month pictures done. I'm going to ignore the fact that he's 13 months old. And I'll deny it if anyone dares to accuse me of slacking on pictures with my fourth child. Go ahead. Try it.








9 comments:
You say that with good reason too. They are the cutest kids.
I was just saying to Mark that we need a good family picture. So it's decided that we fly you over to take some pictures of us. What do you think? :)
That is a DANG good looking bunch. They must be related to me! Hurry down to Utah to take family pictures for me!
SOOOOO darling! I miss those faces!
Oh I miss those little cuties! Can't wait to see them again. Give Will a big hug and kiss from Auntie Heather :) Hope you guys are hanging in there. Wish me luck today... sending my baby off to kindergarten- sniff, sniff.... didn't think I'd be sad for this day, but I am!
They are so adorable. I love Abbi's long hairs. And William reminds me of my Beckham will all the adorable fat rolls. They are pretty darn cute. If you are ever up for arranged marriages let me know:)
Great pics, of course you were given easy stuff to photograph!
Cute kids! I'm impressed you got all 4 kids looking straight ahead at the same time! That is a miracle.
your kids are gorgeous and your photography skills are amazing. Can you take our pics the next time we come out??
Darling kiddos! Can't believe how big they are all getting! Love and miss ya! Xoxo
Post a Comment