She was ready. So was I. We are both very pleased with the situation;) Abby woke up bright and early September 2nd. I joined her. We went all out with hot rollers, a pretty new dress, sparkly backpack, hearty breakfast, and a special snack with requested blueberries (that she didn't eat). We were ready to go at 7:40am. We hustled/nagged the boys all morning (much to their dismay) and landed at preschool at 8:35 (the boys didn't hustle fast enough).
I spent a half hour with her learning the ropes of preschool, finding the bathroom (or helping others find it since Abby is a pro at the Schaumann house), cutting out a tracing of her hand, sorting animals, taking pictures, playing with the toys, and reading stories.



After that, it was time for all the mommies and daddies to go. Abby gave me an obligatory goodbye and waved me out the door. She was ready. So was I. Miss Tami told me it would be bad form to skip to my car. But I couldn't help it.

After that, it was time for all the mommies and daddies to go. Abby gave me an obligatory goodbye and waved me out the door. She was ready. So was I. Miss Tami told me it would be bad form to skip to my car. But I couldn't help it.
4 comments:
Too cute. Her hair is adorable. I especially love the bruised shins- just like all the boys :)
She looks absolutely adorable. I can't wait to hear how things went, but I'm sure it was fine- Carson she is not!
Wow what does it feel like to just have one at home for a little bit? She looks adorable, as usual!
her hair is so cute and so long! Good luck with that. I threaten Paige every day that I will shave her head if she doesnt stop screaming at the top of her lungs. My neighbors hate me.
Post a Comment