I know what you're all thinking, it's about time for those Miles boys to start running. They sooo have the genetics for it, it's only a matter of time. Riiiiiigt. But we are prodigiously proud of them and their accomplishment of running 26 miles over the course of 6 weeks. They spent every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon logging in miles so that, on March 5, they could run the last mile at the UCLA Stadium. They ran the whole way (but they have run much further, so this was a cake walk) and each received a medal at the end, medals that now have an honored place on the trophy shelf, in their room.
I was super bummed to have missed it (it was the same weekend I was in Washington), but I left specific instructions for Trevor to take pictures of our little marathoners. See all the pretty pictures? See them? No? Me neither. He decided to take the Bloggie so that he could video and take pictures. The uncharged battery lasted a whole 45 seconds. So we'll have to content ourselves with the group shot that I stole off facebook. And maybe I'll figure out how to add the 45 seconds of the boy's intense anticipation as they waited for the race to start.

I was super bummed to have missed it (it was the same weekend I was in Washington), but I left specific instructions for Trevor to take pictures of our little marathoners. See all the pretty pictures? See them? No? Me neither. He decided to take the Bloggie so that he could video and take pictures. The uncharged battery lasted a whole 45 seconds. So we'll have to content ourselves with the group shot that I stole off facebook. And maybe I'll figure out how to add the 45 seconds of the boy's intense anticipation as they waited for the race to start.

~Can you spot my sprinters?~
5 comments:
Yes, I spotted them right away, they look like the fastest ones there BY FAR!!! Way to go Miles boys!
That is such a me thing to do. Ha ha.
Good jobs boys. I am very impressed. Now it's mom and dads turn. :-)
Oops. That last comment was me Sarah was logged in last on here. :-)
Nice work boys! You are awesome ;) Love you!
Duly spotted, run a couple miles for me boys.
Post a Comment