That was so freaking hilarious. I wouldnt out it past my coworkers.
That was awesome! I built a castle around my best friend's cubicle, but nothing that compares to that.But I still love Jim putting Dwight's stuff in the vending machine the best. :) I miss The Office. *pout*~Amy
That was good - I will have to pass that one one!
I have to say I am a little jealous. I wish someone would do that to my cubicle!!
Very cool. Who needs a corner office when you've got your own house, complete with doorbell and ceiling fan?
That was fun! LOVED it!
Holy cow. I had no idea people did things like this. Why didn't I think of it!!!
Dig the new layout!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That was so freaking hilarious. I wouldnt out it past my coworkers.
That was awesome! I built a castle around my best friend's cubicle, but nothing that compares to that.
But I still love Jim putting Dwight's stuff in the vending machine the best. :) I miss The Office. *pout*
~Amy
That was good - I will have to pass that one one!
I have to say I am a little jealous. I wish someone would do that to my cubicle!!
Very cool. Who needs a corner office when you've got your own house, complete with doorbell and ceiling fan?
That was fun! LOVED it!
Holy cow. I had no idea people did things like this. Why didn't I think of it!!!
Dig the new layout!!!
Post a Comment